Kubota SVL75 CTL Tracks
Kubota SVL75 rubber tracks by by TRT are premium aftermarket track backed by a Two-Year Warranty and guaranteed fit to your SVL 75 Kubota Compact Track Loader.
Weight: 427.90 lbs
Our Production Unit uses a specially formulated rubber compound. Which is highly resistant to cutting and tearing under a wide range of temperatures. Inside each Kubota SVL75 rubber tracks there are multi-strand steel cables. That wound in a tight spiral to create a wide belt proven to be more reliable than traditional overlapping steel cores.
Then a highly engineered bonding adhesive is applied by hot dipping the drop-forged steel inserts. These ensure that our products durable enough to withstand the most extreme conditions you put your Kubota CTL
Advantages of Using SVL75 Rubber Tracks.
- Rubber tracks are much more affordable than steel Tracks and have lower maintenance costs.
- They are easier to operate and provide better Fuel Consumption than steel tracks.
- They are terrain friendly that make them good on sensitive surfaces like concrete, grass and asphalt. However Steel tracks are brutal on those surfaces.
- Usage of them prevent premature wear and tearing of critical undercarriage parts of machinery like idlers and rollers.
- They also reduce vibration, resulting in lower operator fatigue.
- Our Kubota Rubber tracks are more speed friendly. They reduce vibration, meaning they can be driven faster than rigs with steel tracks.
- Unlike Steel ones, They are more flexible and terrain friendly. increasing the level of driver comfort. You will experience a more pleasant ride and be less fatigued over a long day of Work.
- Easy Installation as compared to steel ones. With the simple mechanical kit, Old worn out tracks can be removed and new ones put onto the machine are matter of few minutes. That reduce the downtime of your machine and will be up and running within the shortest time possible.
Need a different Track Check out a All Kubota Tracks or give us a call at 1-866-778-8300.