Case TR340 Compact Track Loader
Our Case TR340 Rubber Tracks are high Quality aftermarket tracks backed with a 2 YEARS WARRANTY. Guaranteed fit to your Compact Track Loader. We have Multiple Warehouses all across North America for Faster Shipment to ANY LOCATION.
TR 340 Track Size: 450X86X55
Weight: 570 lbs.
Our Production Unit uses a specially formulated rubber compound. Which is highly resistant to cutting and tearing under a wide range of temperatures.
Inside each Case TR340 Rubber Track there are multi strand steel cables. That wound in a tight spiral to create a wide continuous belt. That proven to be more reliable than regular overlapping steel cores.
Then a highly engineered bonding adhesive applied. That have hot dipping the drop-forged steel inserts. These ensure that our products durable enough. Also withstand the most extreme conditions you put your Case Skid Steer / CTL through.
Advantages of Using 450x86Bx55 Rubber Tracks For Case TR340
- Rubber tracks are much more affordable than steel Tracks and have lower maintenance costs.
- They are easier to operate and provide better Fuel Consumption than steel tracks.
- They are terrain friendly that make them good on sensitive surfaces like concrete, grass and asphalt. However Steel tracks are brutal on those surfaces.
- Usage of them prevent Early wear and tearing of critical undercarriage parts of machinery like idlers and rollers.
- Our Rubber Track are more speed friendly. They reduce vibration, meaning they driven faster than rigs with steel tracks.
- Unlike Steel ones, They are more flexible and terrain friendly. increasing the level of driver comfort. You will experience a more pleasant ride and be less Tired over a long day of Work.
- Easy Installation as compared to steel ones. With use of simple mechanical kit. Old worn out tracks can removed and new ones put onto the machine are matter of few minutes. That cut the downtime of your machine and will be up and running within the shortest time possible.
All of our products designed to match exact OEM specifications that seamless match to your machine. we also offer the peace of mind provided with an Industry leading
2 YEAR WARRANTY.
Need For different Machine. Check out a All Case Machine Models or Call Our Expertise For Free Advice at Toll-Free Number : 1-866-778-8300.