CAT 297C Multi Terrain Loader
Our CAT 297C Rubber Tracks are high Quality aftermarket tracks backed with 2 YEARS WARRANTY. Guaranteed fit to your Caterpillar Multi Terrain Loader. We have Multiple Warehouses all across North America for Faster Shipment to any Location.
297C Track Size: 457X101.6CX51 18X4CX51
Weight: 280 lbs
3 Rows of drive lugs.
Our Production Plant uses a specially formulated rubber compound that is highly resistant to cutting and tearing under a wide range of temperatures. Moreover Usage of Cord Fabric and Multiple Kevlar layers ensure that make our tracks are durable enough to withstand the most extreme conditions you put your Caterpillar 297 C MTL through.
Advantages of Using Rubber Tracks For CAT 297C
- Rubber tracks are much more affordable than steel Tracks and have lower maintenance costs.
- They are easier to operate and provide better Fuel Consumption than steel tracks
- They are terrain friendly that make them good on sensitive surfaces like concrete, grass and asphalt. However Steel tracks are brutal on those surfaces.
- Usage of them prevent premature wear and tearing of critical undercarriage parts of machinery like idlers and rollers.
- Our Rubber tracks are more speed friendly. They reduce vibration, meaning they can be driven faster than rigs with steel tracks.
- Unlike Steel ones, They are more flexible and terrain friendly. increased level of driver comfort. You will experience a more pleasant ride and be less fatigued over a long day of Work.
- Easy Installation as compared to steel ones. With use of simple mechanical kit. Old worn out tracks can removed and new ones put onto the machine are matter of few minutes. That cut the downtime of your machine and will be up and running within the shortest time possible.
All of our products designed to exact OEM specifications for a seamless match to your machine and we offer the peace of mind provided with an Industry leading
2 YEAR WARRANTY.
Need For different Machine Check out a All CATERPILLAR Machine Models or Call Our Expertise For Free Advice at Toll-Free Number : 1-866-778-8300