CAT 257B3 Multi Terrain Loader Rubber Tracks
We have Multiple Warehouses all across North America for Faster Shipment to any Location. Our CAT 257B3 Rubber Track are high Quality aftermarket track backed with a 2 YEARS WARRANTY. Guaranteed fit to your 257B Series 3 Multi Terrain Loader.
257B3 Track Size: 381X101.6X42 , 15X4X42
Weight: 192 lbs.
Our Production Plant uses a specially formulated rubber compound that is highly resistant to cutting and tearing under a wide range of temperatures. Usage of Cord Fabric and Multiple Kevlar layers ensure that our tracks are durable enough to withstand the most extreme conditions you put your CAT 257B3 MTL through.
Advantages of Using 257 B Series 3 Rubber Tracks.
- Rubber tracks are much more affordable than steel Tracks and have lower maintenance costs.
- They are easier to operate and provide better Fuel Consumption than steel tracks.
- They are terrain friendly that make them good on sensitive surfaces like concrete, grass and asphalt. However Steel tracks are brutal on those surfaces.
- Usage of them prevent Early wear and tearing of critical undercarriage parts of machinery like idlers and rollers.
- Our Rubber Track are more speed friendly. They reduce vibration, meaning they driven faster than rigs with steel tracks.
- Unlike Steel ones, They are more flexible and terrain friendly. increasing the level of driver comfort. You will experience a more pleasant ride and be less Tired over a long day of Work.
- Easy Installation as compared to steel ones. With use of simple mechanical kit. Old worn out tracks can removed and new ones put onto the machine are matter of few minutes. That cut the downtime of your machine and will be up and running within the shortest time possible.
All of our products designed to match exact OEM specifications that seamless match to your machine. we also offer the peace of mind provided with an Industry leading
2 YEAR WARRANTY.
Need For different Machine. Check out a All CAT Machine Models or Call Our Expertise For Free Advice at Toll-Free Number : 1-866-778-8300.