Case CX80 Mini Excavator Tracks
Our Case CX80 Rubber Tracks are high quality aftermarket tracks, backed with a 2 YEARS LIMITED WARRANTY. Guaranteed fit to your Case Mini Excavator. We have multiple warehouses all across North America for faster shipments to any location in the Lower 48 USA States and Canada.
CX80 Track Size: 450X81.5X76
Alternative Size: 450×83.5×74
Weight: 855 lbs.
Our manufacturer uses a specially formulated rubber compound making it highly resistant to cutting and tearing under a wide range of temperatures. Inside each Case CX80 Rubber Track there are multi strand steel cables.
These are wound in a tight spiral to create a wide continuous belt. This is proven to be more reliable than regular overlapping steel cores. Then a highly engineered bonding adhesive is applied to the drop-forged steel inserts. This ensure that our products are durable enough to withstand the most extreme conditions you put your Case CX 80 Mini Ex through.
Advantages of Using 450×81.5×76 Rubber Tracks For CX80
- Rubber tracks are much more affordable than steel tracks and have lower maintenance costs.
- They are easier to operate and provide better fuel consumption than steel tracks.
- They are terrain friendly making them good on sensitive surfaces like concrete, grass and asphalt. However steel tracks are destructive to these surfaces.
- Rubber tracks prolong the life of undercarriage parts like idlers and rollers.
- Our rubber track are more speed friendly. They reduce vibration, meaning they driven faster than rigs with steel tracks.
- Unlike steel ones, they are more flexible and terrain friendly, which increases the level of driver comfort. You will experience a more pleasant ride and be less tired over a long day of work.
- Easy to install, compared to steel ones. You can use a simple mechanical kit to remove the old worn out tracks, then put on the new ones in the same time. This lowers your machines downtime and will be up and running faster.
All of our products are designed to match exact OEM specifications on your machine. We also offer the peace of mind by providing an industry leading
2 YEARS LIMITED WARRANTY
Need Tracks For A Different Machine. Check out all Case Machine Models or Call Our Toll Free Number For Free Advice : 1-866-778-8300.
Note: Price Per Track